Hi, I’m Bere and I’m a Left Hand Path witch. I’m a Sorcerer of Shadows & Flesh, Tarot Reader, and Interpreter of Dreams.
My mission is to help others acknowledge and befriend the ‘demons’ that dwell in their shadows, so they’re able to integrate them and thus create a thriving life of abundance, truth, pleasure, and success.
As a Tarot Reader, it is my honor to provide guidance on mundane, creative, and carnal topics (money, business, professional success, and sex). I’m also a Dream Interpreter who combines intuitive, occult, spiritual, psychological, and semiotic perspectives to help my clients achieve a better understanding of the messages from their subconscious. I’m a Shadow Companion for those looking to begin or continue their journey into their own darkness, in order to achieve personal growth and fulfillment. I look forward to working together so you can
BEFRIEND YOUR DEMONS AND CONQUER THE WORLD!
MY CODE OF ETHICS
- I am respectful of other witches and their practices, and I make it a point not to criticise the practices of other witches. Having said this, I never have and never will support witches (or any other person) who commit any kind of physical or sexual abuse.
- Cliques and popularity contests have no place in witchcraft.
- I am always honest: if I don’t want to work with you I will say so and, if necessary, I will explain my reasons.
- I never make promises I don’t intend to keep, and I never accept work I don’t intend to complete.
- My Clients’ privacy is sacred; honoring their trust is one of the foundations of my practice.
- Therefore, I never accept commitments that might jeopardize the privacy of any of my Clients, or that present an ethical conflict. I will be open about this with my Clients.
- I am a feminist but I do my best not to hate ‘all men’. (You guys make it very difficult sometimes, though.)
- I do not adhere to/condone/approve of any type of racism, TERFism, xenophobia, sexism, nazism, alt-right organizations, or discrimination of any kind.
- All of my online platforms are safe spaces for the LGBTQ+ community.